• CEUS is available for all Bösendorfer grand pianos from sizes 5’8” to 9’6”. Customized fitting into all Bösendorfer grand pianos is possible (models 170 to 290).
• CEUS has an especially refined control system: sensor touch keys on the fallboard and the keys provide ample room for data in-put.
• The display is wireless and has been fitted discreetly into the fall-board so that the pianist may play without even being aware of a display. The fall-board can still be removed without disconnecting a wire.
• The display switches off automatically when the fallboard is closed.
• Because of its integrated MIDI function, the CEUS can replay pieces from an enourmous number of international musical libraries.
• Obviously, CEUS is completely state-of-the-art as far as data transfer is concerned. A number of interfaces (Fire-Wire, USB, MIDI, etc) makes any kind of data transfer possible, for example the elegant and effortless solution of storage on a USB memory stick.
• Each key position can be accurately monitored with
• CEUS stores recordings directly on the hard disk.
• Variations in temperature or humidity do not have any influence on the instrument. By means of automatic calibration, CEUS levels out all variations immediately and effortlessly.
• Maintenance of regulation, tuning and intonation remains unchanged.
• Key controls and micro processors are fitted discreetly; the replay unit with its solenoids is hardly visible.
• We have patents pending for a number of new inventions and developments in collaboration with TVE and the Vienna University of Technology.
• We from the Bösendorfer team have capitalized on the leading position we have been holding since 1985, and CEUS has considerably increased our head-start in computer piano technology.
• The CEUS system is easy to use without the PC but at the same time is completely PC compatible.
• CEUS is the only computer controlled grand piano capable of precise recording and reproducing pedal movement.
• CEUS carries out the most accurate measurements on the hammer-head.
• Automatic Voltage of 110 or 220 V.