• Accuracy of hammer velocity recordeing: max. 2 milliseconds; this surpasses comparable systems by a factor of at least 10 times.
• Hammer movements before strike: the timing for the final 3.7 mm between the hammer and strings is measured directly at the hammer head with an accuracy of 0.001 milliseconds. This measuring technology has been developed and patented by us.
• Key movements after strike: 8 mm are being measured in 250 different scales per millisecond – other systems offer no more than 12 scales.
• Pedal movement: the total distances are measured in 250 scales per millisecond.
• Dynamic range: progressively variable (compare: MIDI: 127 scales)